Thursday, February 3, 2011

Please Enjoy.

We are snowed in and I am really okay with that. Having all 3 kids at home with nothing better to do than ding around sends me back to a simpler time before daily schedules of school and therapy.

We have good friends who live close and they were able to come play today. It was a nice treat for everybody. Jet did a great job of keeping up with the boys. Usually when we get together with friends, Jet hangs back with me and watches from a distance. However, today he tagged along and it was great to see.

Not a lot of news today - Life has been rather low key lately - - Praise the Lord!

I did want to post a video of my three wonderful children. This video really captures the family dynamics in the Patton household.

I got a crazy hair yesterday to paint Anabella's room and today we were putting everything back in her room - which is way her crib is in our room. As Jared and I are trying to get things situated I keep hearing Jet just dying laughing, so I thought - "What is going?" I grab Jared's phone and take off down the hallway, which is where the video begins.

In the video notice that Will is obviously the one that is setting the standard and the other 2 are quick to follow. Jet has ALWAYS thought his brother was Hilarious. I have video of Jet at 6 months and Will at 2.5 years old and Jet is laughing so hard he can barely sit up.

This video truly captures an average day in our house and I feel Richly Blessed to have such healthy and  happy children, because I am completely undeserving of it.

Please enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJeqYtfdETA

And to answer the question that all of you are asking... No my children don't ever actually wear real clothes. :)

1 comment:

  1. You can tell they're having a blast in their new bed cage! ;)

    ReplyDelete